RESERVATION, CANCELLATION & TRANSFER POLICIES
- Reservations may be transferred to another available workshop if more than 7 days’ notice is given.
- Please note only one workshop transfer per transaction will be permitted.
- If you cannot make it to your reserved workshop, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- The Hobbies Factory reserves the right to alter or cancel a workshop. If a workshop is cancelled for any reason a choice of rescheduling or full refund will be given. If a workshop is altered in anyway, the workshop will still proceed.
- Minimum numbers apply to run workshops. If minimum numbers are not met, the workshop will be cancelled. At least 48 hours’ notice will be given and a choice of rescheduling or a full refund will be offered.
- If the workshop is cancelled The Hobbies Factory is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
- Workshop gift vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
- Workshop gift vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase.
- Please note | adult workshops are not suitable for infants or children of any age, with the exception of a child aged 13+ years that not only holds a ticket to the class but is also accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
- Unless the workshop is specified as a children’s workshop, unaccompanied workshop attendees must be 16 years of age or older. Children 13 years and older may attend accompanied by a responsible adult (1 adult per child).
- Photographs may be taken during the workshops and used for marketing or promotional purposes. Photos of children will only be used by us with the consent of a parent or guardian. If you do not want us to use photos of you, please let us know.
- Workshops will start on time. It is best to arrive 10 minutes early (no more than 20 minutes please) so that none of the workshop is missed.
- The Hobbies Factory instructors and staff reserve the right to refuse anyone who is intoxicated or behaving erratically, or exhibiting threatening or unruly behaviour.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- When participating in workshop or event, whereby the student/participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous tools and electrical appliances, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes The Hobbies Factory and its contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting The Hobbies Factory. The student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a workshop environment when they make a full payment for a workshop or event.
- The Hobbies Factory will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event. The Hobbies Factory not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
- The student or event organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of The Hobbies Factory property during the workshop or event.
The information provided to us will not be given to a third party without your consent or unless legally required.
By booking a workshop or event, you are agreeing to let us contact you via e-mail and/or phone in regards to your booking.